New Pension shcme PMSYM 2023 Application form Online started: India is a country with a large population of workers and people who are associated with the unorganized sector. These people do not have any organized source of income. They earn their livelihood by working hard every day. Sometimes, they are unable to earn due to bad weather or physical pain. They manage to run their household in their youth by doing laborious work, but as they grow older, it becomes difficult for them to work.
The central government has launched a splendid scheme for such people, which is called the Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMSYM). The aim of this scheme is to secure the future of the workers who are connected to the unorganized sector financially. Let us learn more about this scheme in detail…
PMSYM Yojana 2023 Monthly Pension Scheme 2023
center govt’.’s new Pradhan Mantri Shram Yojana (PMSYM) was launched in the Union Budget 2019-20 for all the citizens of our country. govt. Under this pm shramyogi mandhan yojana 2023, the government will provide Rs 3,000 pension to all unorganized sector workers. To get the pension amount under PM-SYM, workers will have to contribute some amount to the scheme. If I tell you all in simple language, then under this scheme, all the people whose age is more than 18 years can become participants under PMSYM scheme and can register in this scheme.
Let us tell you all that the pension you will get under this scheme will be given to you only when you attain the age of 60. Meaning, if you become a participant of this PMSYM scheme, then this scheme will be a good support for your old age. Under this scheme, you will get a pension of Rs 3000.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme Highligts
|Scheme||PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (मानधन योजना)|
|Launched By||Union Govt|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized Workers (UW)|
|pension amount||Rs 3000 Per month|
|Enrollment||CSC Centers / Self|
|Scheme Category||Central Govt|
To apply for the Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMSYM, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be a worker or a person who is associated with the unorganized sector, such as a street vendor, a rickshaw puller, a domestic worker, a construction worker, a farmer, etc.
- You should be between 18 and 40 years of age.
- You should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC, as this scheme is mainly for those who do not have any social security benefits.
- Your monthly income should not exceed Rs. 15,000, otherwise you will not be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- You should have a savings bank account and an Aadhaar card.
Benefits of the PMSYM Scheme
The Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMSYMY) offers the following benefits to the eligible applicants:
- You will have to invest a small amount of money every month, depending on your age, to join this scheme. For example, if you join this scheme at the age of 18, you will have to pay Rs. 55 per month, and if you join this scheme at the age of 40, you will have to pay Rs. 200 per month.
- The central government will also contribute an equal amount of money to your account every month, as a co-contribution.
- After you attain the age of 60, you will start receiving a monthly pension of Rs. 3,000, which means Rs. 36,000 per year, for the rest of your life.
- If you die before the age of 60, your spouse can continue to receive the benefits of this scheme by paying the remaining contributions, if he or she is not already a beneficiary of this scheme.
- If you die after the age of 60, your spouse will receive 50% of your pension amount, i.e., Rs. 1,500 per month, until his or her death.
- If you become permanently disabled due to any reason, you will start receiving the pension amount from the date of disability, irrespective of your age.
PMSYM Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- saving account
- mobile number
- identity proof
- mobile number
- email id
- passport size photo
PMSYM Premium Amount Chart 2023
The amount of money that you need to invest every month depends on your age at the time of joining the scheme. The minimum amount is Rs. 55 per month, and the maximum amount is Rs. 200 per month. You can check the table below to see the exact amount for your age group.
|Age of Entry||Monthly Contribution by the Subscriber||Monthly Contribution by the Central Government|
|18||Rs. 55||Rs. 55|
|19||Rs. 58||Rs. 58|
|20||Rs. 61||Rs. 61|
|21||Rs. 64||Rs. 64|
|22||Rs. 68||Rs. 68|
|23||Rs. 72||Rs. 72|
|24||Rs. 76||Rs. 76|
|25||Rs. 80||Rs. 80|
|26||Rs. 85||Rs. 85|
|27||Rs. 90||Rs. 90|
|28||Rs. 95||Rs. 95|
|29||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|30||Rs. 105||Rs. 105|
|31||Rs. 110||Rs. 110|
|32||Rs. 120||Rs. 120|
|33||Rs. 130||Rs. 130|
|34||Rs. 140||Rs. 140|
|35||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
|36||Rs. 160||Rs. 160|
|37||Rs. 170||Rs. 170|
|38||Rs. 180||Rs. 180|
|39||Rs. 190||Rs. 190|
|40||Rs. 200||Rs. 200|
How to Apply for the PM Shram Yogi MaanDhan Yojana
To apply for the PM Shram Yogi MaanDhan Yojana (PM SYMY), you need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) in your area, which is a government authorized center that provides various digital services to the citizens. or official website of the scheme
- Fill up the online application form with the help of the CSC operator, and provide your Aadhaar number, bank account number, and mobile number.
- Pay the first installment of your contribution amount through cash or online mode, and get a receipt from the CSC operator.
- You will also receive an SMS confirmation on your registered mobile number, along with your Shram Yogi Pension Account Number (SPAN).
- You will have to pay your monthly contribution amount regularly, either through auto-debit from your bank account, or by visiting the CSC every month.
- You will also receive a Shram Yogi Card, which will have your details and a QR code, which you can scan to check your account status and balance.
The Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM SYMY) is a great initiative by the central government to provide financial security and dignity to the millions of workers and people who are associated with the unorganized sector in India. This scheme will help them to live a comfortable and respectable life in their old age, without depending on anyone. If you are eligible for this scheme, you should not miss this opportunity and apply for it as soon as possible. This scheme will not only benefit you, but also your family and the nation
What is the full form of PMSYM?
A: PM SYMY stands for Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana, which is a pension scheme for the workers and people who are associated with the unorganized sector in India.
How can I apply for PMSYM online?
To apply for PM SYMY online, you need to visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) in your area, or apply though official portal of the scheme for complte process visit the given link Click Here.
How can I check the status of my PMSYM account?
You can check the status of your PMSYM account by scanning the QR code on your Shram Yogi Card, which you will receive after joining the scheme. You can also visit the [official website] of PM SYMY, and enter your SPAN and Aadhaar number to check your account details, balance, and contribution history.
When will I start receiving the pension under PM SYM?
You will start receiving the pension under PM SYM after you attain the age of 60, provided that you have paid your monthly contributions regularly. The pension amount will be Rs. 3,000 per month, which will be credited to your bank account.
What will happen to my PMSYM account if I die or become disabled before the age of 60?
If you die or become disabled before the age of 60, your PM SYMY account will not be closed. Instead, your spouse can continue to receive the benefits of the scheme by paying the remaining contributions, if he or she is not already a beneficiary of the scheme. If you become disabled, you will start receiving the pension amount from the date of disability, irrespective of your age.
What will happen to my PM SYM account if I die after the age of 60?
If you die after the age of 60, your PM SYMY account will be closed. However, your spouse will receive 50% of your pension amount, i.e., Rs. 1,500 per month, until his or her death. If your spouse is also dead, the pension amount will be stopped.